Mandatory Check-Ins Each Game
Every team must pay entry fee before first game
Entry Fee Per Day
$15 High school age & Adults
$10 Kids (over 5yo up to 8th Grade)
Children of 5 years or under are free
NOTE: Parents are not to negotiate with coaches about having to pay. Paying is mandatory and not to be accommodated. NO EXCEPTIONS
- 8U-10U: (2) – 12 minute stopped halves
- 11U-17U: (2) – 14 minute stopped halves
NOTE: If there is a 20 point lead with 10 minutes to go in the second half, the clock will run. Clock will stop if the lead goes below 10 points.
- (8U-12U) – 28.5
- (13U-14U) 29.5 Regulation Size
Starting The Game/Gameplay
- 3-minute warm up time before each game
- 1-minute half time
- Overtime is 1 minute for the first overtime, after that it will be sudden death
- 2 – one minute time-outs per half, 1 additional in overtime only. No carry over timeouts.
- Foul shooting will be 1&1 at seven fouls, double bonus at ten.
- Game time is forfeit time, no grace period.
- Please be at facility at least 30 minutes prior to game time.
- Each team is limited to two coaches per team.
Age / Grade Cutoff
Age / Grade is September 1st to August 31st
NOTE: Coaches must be wearing badge in order to coach
- Two coaches per team
- *Referees will enforce this*
- Proof of age and grade must be provided upon request
- Any ejections of coaches or players will be an automatic suspension from the next game
Coaches are responsible for controlling their fans and supporters. Any problems could result in team forfeiture of the game.
- Head to Head
- + or -15 points (max)
- - points allowed